Followers

Site Design By

Powered by Blogger.
November 28, 2012

We Are Pregnant!!!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!



We found at at 5 weeks and waited until I was twelve weeks to finally let the secret out. 

It wasn't easy, let me tell ya! I wanted to tell the world! Not to mention I have gotten the

"When are you gonna start having babies?" question  every other day for the past four years.


Let me back up a bit.  I had a feeling something was up with my body, so I secretly bought

a pregnancy test.

 {I didn't tell Brian because I thought I was pregnant a couple times before, and I wasn't afterall.

Being that Grants Pass Is a small town I tried really hard to be incognito and  went to the
Rite-aid that is generally super slow.

I tried not to make eye contact with the with lady that rang me up and got outta there.

(I actually did see a very close friend of mine and I totally hid from her.)

Don't  you judge me! ;)

I can't lie... I know I would have told her. 

Anyway, one of the things that was different about how I was feeling was that I was having to
 
get up in the middle of the night to pee. 

so at about 4 am  I awoke to a full bladder and decided  that I was going to take the test.

Unlike before, I just KNEW so,  I was very calm.

Immediately it was positive.  :}

Deep breath.......
Now, Do I wake up my peacefully sleeping husband? I think to myself as I am 2 inches from

his face with 

my still steaming, positive pregnancy stick in my hand...

Or...... should I just let him sleep?

I thought about it until his eyes suddenly snapped open, my deep stare had woke him up.

He kinda jumped and looked at me like I was crazy... 

And, I am sure I looked crazy. My bed hair in a side pony,

face flushed, and in a cold sweat was probably indication enough that something was going on...

Before he said anything I yelled

"I'm Pregnant!!" 




Brian is one of the most calm and collected people in the world, especially when it comes to 

big things like bringing a  child into the world. 

He just looked at me and smiled, kissed my forehead and said

"You sure?
Maybe you should go to the doctor before we get too excited"

"YES I am sure! Look at the stick! It was instant!
Here... i will take another one, I have to pee again!"

I ran back to the bathroom before he could tell me I didn't have to

and once again; INSTANT positive. :)

He told me to keep it quiet until i went to the doctor....

Soo, I immediately texted my sisters and mom...

 I can't help it, are you kidding me? I can't keep this to myself!

Anyway, we went to the doctors office, and sure enough, there was a little bean inside of me. 

I have always loved children. <3

It is so crazy to believe I will soon have one of my own!



Brian made this video a few months ago. The song is special to us because 

before we even knew we were pregnant we would laugh about how the lyrics were 

"so us" 

Mainly because of the part that says

"Even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you honey..."

Brian learned it on guitar and would sing it to me every once in a while when I would have a

 panic attack about bills n' stuff.

 {Yes, I stress, it's in my blood...}

Come to find out the song is actually about bringing a child into the world. 

I will treasure this video for life. I am so thankful to have such a thoughtful and loving man 

who would think to give me such a precious and priceless gift...

 Anyway, here is is :'D




0 comments: