Followers

Site Design By

Powered by Blogger.
November 29, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Okay listen,

 I knew it.. From the beginning, I knew it was a girl. 

My husband was convinced we were having a boy.



Tons of people told me that;

 "Whatever your gut feeling is, will be what you're having..."

And they were right!

Generally when I have a 50/50 Chance at guessing something I am wrong

100% of the time...

Sooo this is kind a big deal.

 

For example...

Take my nephews,
I ALWAYS get their names wrong.

 No.Matter.What!!
 
I have a 50/50 shot... 
I am never, EVER right.
their names are "Justice" and "Jyles".
 So.....
I call them;
 
"Justyles"






Annnd, because Brian was so set on our little baby being a boy, I started to think maybe

it WAS a boy...
However, I had been having sooo many dreams and a name specifically picked out for her. 

My gut just told me.. Girl.

For the record, I could care less what sex the baby was. I was more concerned about her


health, and all that. 

Brian and I went to the ultrasound and right away she said

 "It's a little girl!"

We didn't scream or cry, it was kinda one of those  Happy silent moments..

We both just smiled at each other and of course I had to say

"Told ya"


I started feeling little kicks about  a week ago and I am starting to be able to identify that 

they 

ARE in fact kicks, and not my stomach rumbling... or something...

it feels amazing.   Nothing quite like it, every time I feel it I wanna be all

 "Baby just kicked, everyone!!." 

In all reality the checker at the supermarket probably doesn't care...


 

Bump

 16 weeks
I haven't quite gotten into the maternity clothes yet. I prefer leggings, belts, scarves and long sweaters.
 
I shop a lot in the dress section at Ross, where I  got both the dress and the cardigan sweater that I've been hounding my sister to give to me.
20 Weeks

My sweet leggings are from Old Navy, they don't have a maternity section at our store, so I just bought the 
leggings in a larger size for more streeetch

My amazing cardigan is from Maurice's. 

My belly is growing  quite rapidly I think. 

Every morning when I wake up it looks bigger.

Oh dear....
 
The ultrasound tech made the comment
 
"Oh she definitely hasn't been deprived in the food department, has she?!"

What the heck is that supposed to mean?? : /



 
So far pregnancy has been a huge blessing.


I am in awe every time I think about how I am going to be a Mom...

Me!!!


I don't feel worthy...

I know things will change, but I'm not scared.
{That alone is very out of character, I am normally a Nervous Nelly...  Especially about financial stuff}

 I am really excited for this new chapter!


It is happening.

 My husband and I are going to be called Mom and Dad!

Whhhhat?!?! 

{ These are the thoughts that go through my head}

We are soo ready...

It was all in God's perfect timing.

I am so excited to bring life into the world. :)

It is still weird to see those words written by me. 



0 comments: