Followers

Site Design By

Powered by Blogger.
March 20, 2013

Crazy Beautiful Life!!

I got this blog about 4 month's ago.
Since then, Life has just gotten crazier.  Crazy But so, so amazing.
Being pregnant still feels like a dream..
Life is growing inside my belly. Kicking and flipping, reminding me of her presence all day long. 
It truly is the best feeling ever. 

I am 37 weeks on Friday. 
That means she can come any time!
Right now, I feel huge.  My hand are killing me! 
My tummy has dropped none of my pants fit..
My feet are swollen {as well as my face} 
I have Cankles. 
I complain a lot, but I will take it all!
We love her so much already!

Another amazing change is I am taking the next step with my photography business. 
A friend and I got a studio together. It is located on Gst in Grants Pass, Oregon. 
Gst is the ideal area for anyone that loves art. It's a stretch of historical brick buildings! 
(Lots of work to do but here is a little preview)


My husband And I also decided that I won't be returning to my full time job. Once the baby comes I will be focused on her and Growing my business. 

Currently I am working full time and taking photos on the weekends. 
I wanted to share a few favorites from the last few weeks..









 I am so thankful for every single client I get. Your support helps me grow and it means the world!!!

Thank you!!

0 comments: